THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS AT AICA
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL, 2015
We are grateful for your interest in Aquidneck Island Christian Academy. Please review this process for enrollment:
1. Research about our school is available here, on our website. We would also welcome you to visit our school for a tour and staff introduction. Please make an appointment by calling, 401-849-5550 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The application is available on the website or at our school. Please complete it in its entirety, including the Application Fee of $50. Upon completion, you may fax it to 401-849-6811, mail it to 321 East Main Road, Portsmouth, RI 02871, or hand deliver.
3. An interview with our Headmaster, Stephen Bailey, will be arranged upon submission of the application. The family or parent interview is a vital part of the admissions process. It is a candid discussion covering any questions you may have and Mr. Bailey’s remarks about your application.
4. Upon acceptance, you will be given a “Welcome Packet” including paperwork for you to read and sign regarding topics from Medical information to Volunteer opportunities. The $50 Enrollment Fee is due at this time.
5. We will make arrangements for your child to be tested as a tool for the teacher and the administrator. This evaluation is used to access strengths and weaknesses to best instruct your child.
6. Confidential Financial Services is a corporation retained by AICA to review the financial needs of our community. Once accepted to our school, you may, if needed, apply to CFS for a tuition supplement based on financial need. All forms and codes to proceed with this will be provided by AICA. The application and all supporting documents are provided by you directly to CFS for confidential evaluation through their website (www.cfslogin.com) or by mail.